Tuesday, June 10, 2008

The First Day of the Rest of My Life!

This my very first blog, and my first post. To all that don't know me, I am a Strength and Performance Coach in sunny so. cal. I live in Corona, CA with my beautiful wife and four children. I am preparing to open my own gym in a couple of months and would like to share with you my journey and let you learn from my experiences. I currently work as a Firefighter at an Oil Refinery aboout 50 miles from my home. I am also in charge of putting together a work-out program for the 160 Firefighters on site. In my spare time I coach a few weekend athletes / gym rats at my home. We meet during the week and go through a series of circuits which includes swinging sledge hammers, tire flipping, calisthenics, kettlebells and a few other odd object lifts and carries. I have found that this has become a great way to get in shape and break the normal routine of going to the gym and lifting weights day in and day out. So follow along on my journey, and I can't wait till you all can come by and work-out at my gym!

No comments: