Thursday, June 12, 2008

One Day Closer!

You ever have that feeling that you area so close to something you can feel it? Me too, and the anticipation is really nerve racking. But when it happens, watch out! For now I am practicing 'Patience' and boy does it feel good.

I was able to spend some alone time with my smallest children this evening. And I realized how fast time goes by when you aren't watching the clock. What an amazing time it is right now, there is no scarcity only abundance in our lives. I say that because I will soon have the freedom to be with my family when ever I chose to, not when someone says I can. I have to succeed for them, to set the example, to take a chance of failing in order to create more opportunity. Who knew opening a gym of my own would teach me so many lessons? I leave you with this...

Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in getting up every time we do.
Confucius

No comments: