Thursday, June 12, 2008

"What I Was Meant To Do"

I always knew I was put here on earth to help others! But, I didn't know in what capacity I was going to do this. Being in the Fire Service the last 15 yrs. I have come accross a lot of heroes and great people, and what I have felt over the last couple of years wasn't the same feeling I had when I first started... I started seriously digging deep inside myself to find out what I truly was put here to do. Back in Nov. '07 I finally realized what I was suppose to be doing the rest of my life. I wanted to change people physically, not just help them lose weight, or put on a few pounds of muscle. No, I wanted to transform them into the best they could be no matter what age, or shape they are in. So, began my journey of opening my own gym!!! Very soon I will have that goal accomplished. My friends and I have been creating a buzz at the local gym and I have been putting it out to the universe of my intentions and everything is PERFECT. I have been blessed to train under some great Mentors/Coaches these past few months. They probably don't know it but, they have helped transform me! So to them I say Thank You, Scott Ramsdell and staff at API in Minnesota, and Zach Even-Esh and staff at Underground Strength Coach in New Jersey. You guys are a big part of my current and future success.

No comments: