Friday, August 15, 2008

Don't Take Anything Personally

"Nothing others do is because of you. What others say and do is a projection of their own reality, their own dream." DMR.
I believe we are here for a purpose and that we should follow that purpose what ever it is...
I left my job this past Monday, after 7 years and 11 months to the day. I am embarking on the next chapter of my life. Of course I am a little nervous and yet very excited at the same time. Share with me on this journey we are on, and push yourself to the next big thing in your own lives. Check out this remarkable video of a man and his Passion...

2 comments:

D. Ellery said...

Good luck man. I wish you the best and hope it all works out for you. I know the whole shift work thing is very stressful so its good that you chose to use your talents to your advantage.

zevenesh said...

good luck?? NO LUCK NEEDED for mike rojas!

you are going to kill it baby!

invest in education, kill it with your passion, it will be hard, it will be tough, there will be MANY, MANY road bumps but you will triumph Mike!

u r the mother f**in; man and I am honored that you were part of the first ever USC crew!

Kill it brother!

--z--