Thursday, November 20, 2008

Disease...

Have you heard of this disease...? It's been around for hundreds of years, but I don't allow anyone in my Gym with this disease. You know why? Because, it's very contagious. Besides who wants to come down with anything while they are training...

I hang a sign in my Gym that says you can't have this disease here, so leave it at the door! It's called, are you ready?





Excusitis. It's probably the worst disease known to man! Seriously. I know it kills more dreams and goals more than any other thing in the world. Literally thousands of dreams a year. People are deathly afraid of even moving forward in their lives if they catch this disease.

Post a sign on your wall or door and let everyone know that you don't allow anyone in to your place of worship (a.k.a. gym) with this either.

P.S. It's not really a disease, well kind of!!!

No comments: