Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Thank You...

I know how fortunate I am, sometimes I may need a little reminder of just how truly blessed I am... For instance, when I start to complain about anything, I know some where else there is someone less fortunate than I am not complaining. I know this for a fact, how you might ask?

Well, I have a beautiful healthy family, I am healthy, I have all my fingers, toes, arms and legs, a some what decent head of hair, hahaha. A gorgeous wife, that loves me! A roof over my head, a car to drive, etc, etc, etc... You see what I mean! I am very fortunate. And most of all, I have a Gym of my own!!!

How can I complain about anything...? Life is what you make of it, and I have been blessed and dealt a ROYAL Flush, literally. Cherish all that you have this time of year, it's Christman time!

Take this message to heart, and reflect on all you have to be thankful for...
Oh yeah, and Get Strong!

1 comment:

the specialized strength coach said...

Nice video bro !! We all need grounded sometimes