Thursday, February 5, 2009

Blessed...!

I write this blog, to those that care enough to push others towards greatness...

I don't need to mention names or call out people, I believe they know who they are and what they mean to me. I feel I am surrounded by Love and I hope that they know I appreciate the support and help I receive daily! I know I am not alone...

Check out this video from one of my mentors... he has some powerful statements in this one! Please post a comment and let me know what you think?


Underground Strength Show # 102: Winning vs. Losing, What's the Price? from zach even - esh on Vimeo.

Get Strong!

1 comment:

specializedstrength said...

mike,
whats up my dude, nice video, i refuse to quit aswell, dont ever, ever give up !!
i have a new blog now, it is www.specializedstrength.wordpress.com .

keep on smashing it brotha.