Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Update

I'm posting up an update of what's going on at the gym currently...

Monday - There are openings for the 11am and 3:30pm slots, 5:00pm is filling quickly

Tuesday - 11am is FULL, openings for 3:30pm and 5:00pm only!

Wednesday - Same as Monday

Thursday - Same as Tuesday

Friday - 11am is FULL, openings for 3:30pm and 5:00pm filling quickly!!!

Saturday - only a few openings left at 9:30am and 11am

If you need more info on scheduling or you would like to schedule a walk thru with a trainer, please call 951 346-6900.

As for me I am debating on wether to participate in a Strongman Comp. this weekend in San Diego. All events are pretty heavy, but there is only one way to find out if I am getting stronger, and competition is always fun...hmmm.

I will keep you guys posted, take care and Get STRONG!

No comments: