Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year, New YOU?

Happy 2010 everyone, I would like to welcome in the New Year with a bang, as I'm sure we all would...the best way to do this is to Train and I don't mean just get in the gym and get your heart rate up. I mean move weight, go for a P.R., do something that will challenge your body, mind and spirit!

Today, I started out 2010 with a great odd workout day. Which included a basic warm-up, followed by Axle Deadlifts, then Green Band resisted Axle Deads, Bottoms-Up Kettlebell Presses, Chain Push-Ups and we ended it with Atlas Stone Carries / Walks.

This was a great workout on so many levels...! It challenged the whole body, my mind definitely had to be committed to the tasks at hand and my spirit was ready to bring on new challenges (I never had walked that far with the Stone before).

I post my workout for two reasons, first to share with you all that you can walk into the gym and just tear shit up and not worry about sets and reps...and second to let you in on a little secret, are you ready....? Just Do IT!

Yes, hard-work is not an option, but a Necessity! There is no substitution for plain old Hard-Work. A new year is upon us all, so get out there and take charge and kick A$$!

Get STRONG!

No comments: