Saturday, September 18, 2010

Congratulations!

This Blog post is extremely special to me and to the Gym... I have had the opportunity to work with some amazing athletes these past 2 years. With that being said, I want to announce our first (but not last) MLB Player to come out of STRONG 101 Gym!!!

Lucas Duda, is officially on the roster with the New York Mets.


He was referred to our gym through our very first client (Andy Bouchie of the Detroit Tigers AAA). We have been blessed to work with him for the past two off-seasons, and I believe he has taught us as much as we have taught him.

I feel honored to be working with these guys, because they trust their lively hood to us 5 months of the year. But, with great responsibility comes an even greater reward! In this case, after being in the league for just over two weeks Lucas hit his very first Major League HOMERUN last night. I was very proud to see his success first hand, and I can't wait for the rest of our athletes to flourish as well.

First MLB Double 9/16/2010
First MLB Homerun 9/17/2010

P.S. He was a stud on the 2004 CIF Champion Arlington High School (Riverside, CA) team, and then went on to play two years at the Univ. of Southern Cal. before being drafted by the N.Y. Mets.

Get STRONG!!!

No comments: