Friday, October 29, 2010

Pay It Forward Fridays!



I am starting a new trend for our Blog posts every Friday. It is now "Pay It Forward Fridays"...

I would like to start this off by saying I am very fortunate to be in the position that I am in. I am grateful for the opportunities that are in front of me, and I'm very grateful for those people that trust our training methods to make their athletes Bigger, Faster and STRONGER.

We train ATHLETES, plain and simple! We get them ready for their upcoming seasons and we help them maintain a level of physical fitness that will help them dominate.

It is our passion and we enjoy every minute of it. Wether good or bad it is a learning experience. We are in a constant state of learning...because if we don't learn, then we have not grown.

So as for paying it forward, I would like to thank the person that I look up to the most as far as training athletes, and that is Mr. Zach Even-Esh!

He has been the biggest influence on how we train all of our clients. Athletes should follow his programs and learn from his trials and testimonials. I wish to be as successful in all aspects of my life as he is. I follow in your footsteps my brotha.....THANK YOU!



Get STRONG!

No comments: