Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Why?




As I sit here thinking of what to write in this post, I can't help but think how far I've come in the past 2 years...

Even though every moment hasn't been spectacular, I can say that I truly LOVE what I do everyday! I know alot of people can't go to "work" and say that.

Do I feel lucky? YES!

The issue is, I'm not at a point in my life where I can sit back and relax yet. I will be soon, but not yet. I have so much more to accomplish in life. I want to be a great husband, an amazing father to my kids and I want people to seek out my training methods / programming to help their athletes. You see, family is very important to me...but I haven't been treating them like they are...until now.

I have begun to balance my family and my biz. Because, I do what I do so they can be, do and have whatever they want in life. So let me ask you this...

What motivates you? Why do you get up in the morning? What are your dreams, desires and wants in life?



Whatever it is you want in life you must treat it like your prized possession and pursue it with reckless intensity and speed!

Carpe Diem! Seize the day, no matter what time, day or mood you are in. Get after whatever you want in life, and be passionate about it!



Get STRONG!!!

No comments: