Monday, November 1, 2010

I LOVE LIFE!



Sometimes I sit back and reflect on how blessed I am to be where I am at this very moment!

I could hate my job. I could dread what I do. I could be a lot worse off...

But life is amazing!!! I get to train Athletes and watch how they progress into Beasts on the field of play. Some kids results are down right scary sometimes. Especially when they are leaps and bounds ahead of some upper classmen.

Please reflect on how positive things are happening for you. Appreciate the good times and share them with others around you. Everything is perfect at this very moment. So enjoy life to the fullest!

Check out these two videos and drop a comment below.


2 comments:

movie plus said...

hi dude.. r you n athlete?

Mike Rojas said...

I'm a Coach / Owner of Strong 101 Gym in Corona, CA.

Can I answer any question(s) for you?